Bedbugs are parasitic pests that suck on your blood. They are oval in shape and brownish in color. They are flat and are sized like apple seeds. After they suck on your block their bodies swell and they become red. They can not fly but can move swiftly over flat surfaces. The female bed bugs over their lifetime lay hundreds of eggs. The eggs are sized as dust particles. Their bite is not painful but you will have itchy red swellings on the bitten places. Wish to get rid of bedbugs? If so, visit this website for more information.
You have to be squeaky clean to get rid of bedbugs, these steps will be helpful:
- Wash your bed covers, duvets, pillow covers, and other bed decoration kinds of stuff in boiling water. For the things that can’t be washed, place them inside the dryer for 30 minutes. Bed bugs are intolerant to extreme temperatures. High heat will kill them.
- Brush the bed and seams of the bed with a stiff brush before vacuuming. This will help you get rid of their eggs.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum your bed and your bedroom regularly. Once done vacuuming discard the dust and waste immediately.
- If your bedroom, furniture in the bedroom, or beds have cracks- seal them completely as the bedbugs might take refuge in them and hide.
- Do not allow the clutter to sit on your bed for too long.
- Keep your bedroom airy and allow sunlight to enter.
These are the precautions that can help you to keep the bedbugs away.
However, in some extreme cases, you might need to use chemical pesticides. But before using chemicals ensure that the labels of your bed contents say specifically to use chemicals. Also, ensure that your kids are not around when you are using these pesticides. Exposure to these chemicals might have allergic effects on the skin of your kids. Be careful if you have pets in your house.
No matter how much you take care, there is some way or the other they come back. The safest option to deal with them is to call for professional pest service. They are trained and years of experience have sharpened their skills to deal with any kind of pest infestation. They will not just deal with the adult termites but also eliminate the termite eggs so that they do not turn up once again.